Wednesday, September 3, 2008

When you just don't know what to write

So I am finally sitting down to write another post, but I can't seem to come up with anything worth writing about. So maybe if I just start typing something will come to mind. At least that is what I am hoping for. It's a quiet night except for the bugs outside. Who would have ever though such a loud noise could come from such a tiny creature! So as I sit here on my comfy beige couch with a glass of Yellow Tail Chardonnay my mind starts to wander over the events of my day.
I have to say that today has been a lazy day. I slept in, but that's because I stayed up pretty late last night. I suppose I got some stuff accomplished. Such as dishes, packing a lunch for my hubby, going to work myself, and now I am back at home on the couch where I started from. I've been getting great ideas all day about what I can do with my blog. However I am not necessarily a computer whiz. In actuality I don't know much at all about html and all the fancy stuff I could do to my page. I also don't have the money to pay someone else to do it. But I did browse through some books over at www.amazon.com and found a blogging for dummies book! I think I might just have to get it.
Back to sitting on the couch:) I should also mention I am contemplating what to do for a workout tonight. Now I did get some cardio in when I was teaching a class, but I do need to do something else. I told you it's a lazy day as in I'm feeling lazy in the sense of not wanting to workout! I know you know what I mean. It's not that I won't feel great once I've started, and have a great sense of accomplishment when I'm done. You know what? I think I'll browse through my on demand channels there has got to be something new and fun on FitTV. I love that channel. The great thing is that there are workouts at all different levels, and there are so many options you can always pick something new if you wanted to. Some of my favorites are the Cindy Whitmarsh workouts, and the Jackie workouts you know the girl from the workout show on Bravo! Well I'm off to break a sweat and I suggest you do too:)

No comments: