Thursday, August 21, 2008

Foot Savers

So I was at work the other day and was introduced to something fabulous. They are called foot savers. The studio owner recently took a class in something known as Yamuna body rolling. You can check it out at http://www.yamunabodyrolling.com/ The foot savers are little half-balls made of some strong rubber-like substance. You stand on them and move your feet along them, as you are focusing on your alignment. OMG can you say foot massage:)......ok so some spots hurt my feet, but you know that pain that feels good. It's like free reflexology. I could hang out on these forever. Check them out. I imagine they must be good at releasing toxins as well!
By the way there are also other balls that you can massage your whole body with:)
You know what I love? That massage is good for you, of course it feels good, but it's like broccoli-it's good for you!

No comments: