Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!

It snowed yesterday:) I was so excited, because I love snow! It's so pretty when it's white and sparkly outside. Since it is getting quite chilly outside I do need to invest in some warmer clothes, especially if I head outside for a walk or run. I recently purchased a fleece mock neck shirt and I love it! I saw a few other colors at Marshalls the other day and I just might have to go back and get them. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the neck hole was so small I had to really pull it on. So you can say good-bye to your hair-do if you had one. Have you ever had that problem? Other cold weather gear that's nice to have is something to cover up your ears! I love the wider headbands as long as they stay put. Over at athleta.com you can find them complete with a ponytail hole in the back for $19. I have never had one but I am thinking about trying one. I tend to put my ponytail a little higher. However I think the headband was designed to wear under a helmet too. Anyways it's very cute!
On another note we also put the Christmas tree up tonight and got those cute little candles to put in the windows. Starting to look festive around here:)

No comments: