Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'll take an Extra Large in the Sexy Panties....

Why do victoria secret's sexier underwear versions run so small?!? And the regular cotton ones run so big?!?! Are they saying that if we aren't teeny tiny we don't want to look sexy? I do realize that some cuts are going to fit different bodies differently, maybe I'm curvier and have a little bit of a booty:) Which I do like to be covered by my underwear.
My husband's work Christmas party is next weekend and I was searching for a bra to wear under my dress(as oppossed to on top of, lol) just kidding. Anyways I tried on all the bras I own and none of them worked. You could either see it in the front, see it on the side, or it was too big. Because we all know when you lose weight your boobs go too! I do consider myself blessed that they are still a C cup. So I hit up Victoria Secret without my dress(I'm hitting myself now) and found one that I thought was going to work perfectly. In a lovely silvery bluish gray, and then found some underwear that matched, and of course I had to buy two more pairs because it was 3 for $30:) Well I get home and discover that the bra isn't visible from the side but it is definately visible from the front. WHY?! Also discovered the underwear in a medium is way too small, even though one pair in another cut was a small and was a better fit. So I prob would need a large or extra large in the others for them to not dig in and give me not only a muffin top, but two butts as well. LOL ok so let's take this as a learning experience. Remember it is not your body, it is quite possibly the clothing that is not functioning properly! Sizes are not necessarily very accurate and definately not universal. Well I'm bringing the dress with me today and maybe I'll try those chicken cutlet thingies! I'm sure that's another story in itself:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: