Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday morning

I love Fall. It was definitely chilly this morning when I crawled out of bed. The leaves are starting to change and the air is nice and crisp. Nothing better than putting on a cozy sweatshirt.
I taught a yogalates class this morning, then headed off to attend a yoga class for myself. It was an intermediate/advanced class, and I was hoping to learn something new. The class was 90 minutes long, but it flew by. It was very relaxing even though we we're still working hard. She was a great teacher, and I learned some new variations that I can pass on to my students. After class I headed over to my favorite local coffee shop to have a cappuccino. One of these days I'll bring my camera and take a picture. They draw those fancy designs in the frothy milk. You almost don't want to ruin it, but it tastes to good to do that:)

No comments: